Bat Removal Services
A bat infestation can be a serious problem. Not only do bats wreak havoc on your home, but they can cause health implications as well. Therefore, if you're noticing signs that lead you to believe a bat infestation is taking place in your home, it is important to take care of the situation immediately by calling a pest professional. Although bats are typically not dangerous, they can become a serious problem if left alone.
Bat Control and Removal
Bat control and removal can truly be a challenge. Preferred Pest Control has designed a very thorough, two-step process that safely and effectively removes bats from your home:
- Inspection of roof, gutter areas, roof vents, chimney, trim, windows, vents, and other potential bat entry areas.
- Installation of one-way exit valves over areas where bats are entering the house.
- Installation of materials, such as high density foam, caulking, copper or steel mesh, to seal off cracks and crevices where they may be entering.
- Removal of exit valves
- Seal any remaining entry holes
- Application of insecticide for bat parasites such as bat bugs, fleas and ticks
We don't just remove bats from your home. We help you keep them out.
After the completion of the bat removal service, we provide each customer a three-year warranty. Our warranty guarantees that bats will not return to your home. However, if bats do happen to come back, there will be no extra charge throughout the three-year period to remove them.
Leading Des Moines Pest Control
Struggling with a bat infestation in your home or business? Or maybe you are unsure, but have noticed the signs that indicate an infestation. No matter the situation, Preferred Pest technicians are dedicated to taking care of the problem safely and efficiently.
For effective bat removal, you can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at (515) 276-7277 today!